We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June, 2003 ("Personal Data Protection Code") safeguards individuals and other parties in respect of the processing of their personal data. This measure requires that personal data must be processed correctly, lawfully and transparently, and protects your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 we wish to inform you of the following:
- Any information you supply shall be processed for the following purposes: to comply with statutory obligations.
- The information will be processed in the following manner: manually and with the aid of electronic or automatic devices, and, consistently with the restrictions and conditions provided by article 11 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, it shall cover all operations, or any series of operations, provided by that decree in respect of the term "processing".
- You are required to supply the information and any refusal to supply it shall terminate the relationship.
- No information whatsoever will be notified to any third party, and shall not be disclosed.
- The data controller is:
Via Manna 29, 06132
- The data processor is:
Via Manna 29, 06132
- At any moment, you may exercise your rights in respect of the data controller, within the meaning of article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, which, for your convenience, is reproduced in full below.
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 Article 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The data subject may obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of any personal data relating to him/her, even though they may not yet have been recorded, and be notified thereof in an intelligible form.
- The data subject is entitled to receive information on:
(a) the source of the personal data;
(b) the purpose and means of processing the data;
(c) the software used in the case that the data is processed using electronic devices;
(d) the identity of the data controller, the data processors, and the designated representative pursuant to article 5 (2);
(e) the data subjects or categories of data subjects to whom the personal data may be notified or who may become acquainted with the data in their capacity as the designated representative within the territory of the State, of the data processors or officers.
- The data subject is entitled to receive:
(a) updated, rectified or, where relevant, supplementary information;
(b) the deletion, anomymisation or blockage of any data being processed in violation of the law, including data which it is not necessary to keep for the purposes for which it has been gathered or subsequently processed;
(c) certification indicating that notice of the operations referred to under (a) and (b) above has been served, together with their contents, except in the case in which this formality is impossible or entails the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate in terms of the right protected.
- The data subject may object, wholly or in part:
(a) for lawful reasons, to the use of his or her the personal data, even if relevant to the purpose for which the data is collected.
(b) to the use or processing of his or her personal data for the purposes of supplying advertising materials, or direct sales, or for the purposes of market research, or commercial communications.
Via Manna, 29 - 06132
loc. Sant'Andrea delle Fratte
Tel. +39 075 52 79 235
Fax +39 075 52 79 250